Dynamic Dies HistoryA Legacy of Innovation
Consistency, accuracy and innovation are legacy values at Dynamic Dies — an American Dream turned reality for founder Tom Sullivan, who immigrated to the United States from Germany as a small boy with his brother. He was adopted through Catholic Charities, attended high school in Rawson, Ohio, and earned a college education while working various jobs. Commitment and tireless work ethic paid off. Tom moved up in the ranks and started Dynamic Dies in 1971.
Dynamic Dies began as a homegrown business that made its first cutting die after Tom opened the doors. Today, the company is a full-service cutting die, pre-press, flexographic plate manufacturing and digital printing company with an in-house graphics design team and support to create custom packaging.
Our second-generation family business carries on a rich tradition of evolving with the times to deliver innovative, tailored printing and cutting die solutions with the wrap-around support you expect from an experienced business partner.
A Dynamic Evolution
A Legacy of Quality Tooling Products and Services
Daring to InnovateDynamic Dies Milestones
- Dynamic Dies produces its first cutting die in 1971.
- Operations move from the original location into larger facility to support growth.
- The company opens a Pittsburgh, PA, manufacturing plant to accommodate more business expansion.
- Dynamic Dies enters the Indiana market with an Indianapolis operation to support the cutting die, pre-press and flexographic plate manufacturing. All locations continue to grow and expand tooling solutions.
- The company opens a full-service, in-house graphics division offering creative solutions.
- Our employee count reaches 100.
- Dynamic Dies builds a new headquarters in Holland, Ohio, and moves cutting die and printing plate operations under one roof.
- The second generation of Sullivan family joins Dynamic Dies to continue a legacy of innovation.
- Dynamic Dies opens new location in Middletown Ohio to support continued growth.
- Dynamic Dies opens division to start digital printing to expand its offerings.
How can we help?
Contact us for your print manufacturing, product and service needs in Holland, OH, Middletown, OH, Indianapolis, IN, and Pittsburgh, PA.